If your active band isn’t listed below, please click here to submit your bands information.
Bands that are inactive (no shows, no news, officially broken up, etc) for more than 2 years will be removed.
- HELSÓTT (added 05-14-2012)
- Formed Feb 1st 2010 Helsótt is a melding of American Thrash/Death and Pagan Metal. Very melodic and very brutal music sets the pace for a high energy live act that can only be described as crushing.
Helsótt has supported national and international acts such as: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Turisas, Nile, Ex Deo, Nevermore, Suidakra, Eluveitie, Arkona, Alestorm, Fear Factory, Rotting Christ, Epica, Death Angel, Hate, Kampfar, Vreid, Keep of Kalessin, Warbringer, Mayhem, Destruction, Heathen, Goatwhore, Possessed Woods of Ypres, Origin, Decrepit Birth, Aborted and many more.
For more information on Helsótt, please click here.
- NINTH CIRCLE (checked 06-18-2014)
- The South Bay’s ultimate heavy metal band is electrifying audiences throughout Southern California with stunning live performances. Ninth Circle’s brand of heavy rock combining power, melody and virtuosity is gathering momentum as their loyal and enthusiastic fan base increases up and down the coast with each performance. In 2001 Metalsites.com proclaimed that Ninth Circle is “L.A.’s premiere heavy metal band. If you like old school metal like Iron Maiden, Van Halen, Scorpions and Dio this band will kick your ass.”
- SLANDERUS (added 07-08-2014)
- Slanderus is a progressive metal band straight out of the Inland Empire, with members from San Bernardino, Upland, Ontario and Loma Linda. Founded and formed by lead guitarist (and backing vocalist), Jason Kennedy, who also creates the music that is overloaded with heavy, yet intricate guitar solos- mesmerizing riffs and flawless breakdowns. Drummer, Nathanil Tabor, plays his set like it’s a part of him- with an ease that says “this comes more naturally to me than speaking”- every count is melodic, yet powerful and compelling, played with an unparalleled passion. Bassist, Adrian Smith, lets loose on his bass guitar with fat, yet mellow and authoritative riffs- commanding a rhythmic groove. Last, but certainly not least, Allen Alamillo- our lead vocalist, uses painfully honest lyrics in combination with an innately sincere tone and impressive pitches that just pulls you in. Round off all this talent, with the energy that we pack into every one of our shows, you’re in for one hell of a night! For more information on Slanderus, click here.